I set up All Good Things in 2018. I have been teaching wellbeing and dance for 15 years.
I trained in Performing Arts at The Kogan Academy of Dramatic Arts and have been practicing yoga since I was a child.
I travelled around India and Sri Lanka in 2006 advancing my knowledge of yoga and mediation and a passion was ignited. This inspired further training to improve and develop my teaching.
I am certified in the following:
- International Sivananda teacher training, Kerala
- Yoga psychology with Uma Krishnamurti, London
- Intelligent yoga weekend courses with Pete Blackaby, London
- The anatomy of movement with Gary Carter, London
- Reiki Roiyo, level1, Rishikesh
- Osho meditation workshop, Rishikesh
- Cadaver anatomically study, Charing Cross Hospital, London
- Yoga Birth pre and postnatal training, London
- Trauma First Aid Training with Peter Levine
- Doula training course, Michel Odent, London
- Classical yoga training, 100 year old Yoga Institute, Mumbai
I am always striving to improve my knowledge and experience and continue to study.
I’m inspired by the teachings of Gary Carter, Pete Blackaby and Lolly Stirk.
I became a mother myself in 2013 with the birth of my first daughter and had my second daughter in 2015. They are a source of growth and learning for me everyday!
I am especially passionate about working to provide support for families during such a transformational period. I’ve worked with families and mothers all over London and Mumbai.
I am connected with a network of specialists within the birthing field including osteopaths, masseurs, craniotomy sacral therapists, nutritionists, yoga teachers and doulas.